It’s easy enough for a person to make the decision to hire a lawyer, but if you’re looking for a lawyer with experience in product liability cases, call (877) 659-2580.
Rasansky Law Firm is located in Dallas, Texas and is qualified to represent clients throughout the nation who require representation by a personal injury / product liability lawyer. With 25 years of experience, trust in the attorneys at Rasansky Law Firm.
Making the Right Choice
During the process of choosing an attorney, an individual forms a partnership with the law firm. For this partnership to be successful, there needs to be a bond of trust between the lawyer and the client. There is no need for you to endure the process alone, and it is only natural for the client to expect the highest quality representation from their law firm.
Experience and Expertise
It is essential to have an attorney with the experience and a successful track record in product liability claims. Our firm has been providing clients with legal assistance in the field of personal injury since 1995. The huge success of our firm is through the efforts of the founder, Jeff Rasansky, and his passion and dedication to the needs of every client. We are proud of the number of prestigious awards and recognitions our firm has achieved, including being named a “Super Lawyer” 12 years running (Thomson-Reuters), Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers (Martindale), Million Dollar Advocate Forum, LAW DRAGON 500, and D Magazine’s Best Lawyers in Dallas list.
The Need for Consumer Protection
We developed UnsafeProducts.com in an effort to provide consumers with important information about unsafe, defective, and dangerous products. In addition to this important safety information, we also provide critical information for those who are unfortunate enough to suffer personal injury or death because of a dangerous or defective product.
Unfortunately, we find dangerous and defective products in numerous aspects of our daily lives. Some ways in which an individual might be affected by dangerous consumer products include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Medical devices, pharmaceutical products, and drugs that cause adverse effects the consumer didn’t expect or even death.
- Hospital beds or beds located in long-term care facilities or nursing homes with bed rails that cause the patient to become trapped.
- Household products that may malfunction or cause injuries to adults, children, or bystanders.
- Food that needs recalled because of improperly handling or being tainted in order to prevent consumer health problems or death.
- Equipment or appliances that overheat or throw sparks and damage nearby property or individuals.
- Defective automobile parts that cause or contribute to injuries or fatal accidents.
Product liability law is a specialized field of law that focuses on protecting consumers. Product liability laws govern product design, manufacture, marketing, and even sales and recalls. Our firm employs attorneys who understand the laws related to product liability and those instances when a manufacturer is required to assume responsibility for injuries to a consumer. If you believe you have a case that falls under product liability law, call our office, toll free, at (877) 659-2580.